Samurai Spirits

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Ryu-Sen, ho visto su FS che ti sei preso il SamSho, alla fine, quindi dimmi...
    Che modalità offline ha? E le combo/juggle ora ci sono?

2.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ha l'arcade con tanto di finali(le illustrazioni sono ben fatte, da quel poco che ho visto), vs CPU o umano, tutorial, training, survival e Time Attack.

La modalitá dojo non la puoi fare, ci sono le a.i ricalcate da giocatori online, se ho capito bene.

Le juggle scordatele e alla fine anche le combo, il massimo che puoi fare è cancellare una normal in una special.

È come giocare ai vecchi SS, il gameplay è identico.

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (Ryu-Sen @ 27/6/2019, 01:27) 
    Ha l'arcade con tanto di finali(le illustrazioni sono ben fatte, da quel poco che ho visto), vs CPU o umano, tutorial, training, survival e Time Attack.

La modalitá dojo non la puoi fare, ci sono le a.i ricalcate da giocatori online, se ho capito bene.

Le juggle scordatele e alla fine anche le combo, il massimo che puoi fare è cancellare una normal in una special.

È come giocare ai vecchi SS, il gameplay è identico.

Ma non c'era anche lo story mode?

4.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    È l'arcade con i finali e qualche breve video ogni tanto.

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (Ryu-Sen @ 27/6/2019, 02:10) 
    È l'arcade con i finali e qualche breve video ogni tanto.

Hmm...
    È di arene quante ve n'é?

6.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Anonymous

7.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Sono poche :c

8.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Son 13 :asd:

9.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Momento, 13 con le due aggiunte in DLC, altrimenti so' 11...

10.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Mah in versus ne ho contate 13

1) Gairyu Isle: Daytime (A.K.A. Gairyujima) - Haohmaru: The new version of the famous stage, showing Mount Fuji and the Miyajima Shrine. Bonsais, lamps, a boat, a lighthouse and sharp stones are featured. Stage reminiscent of Samurai Shodown II and Samurai Shodown V Special,
    2) Gairyu Isle: Nighttime - Ukyo: In this version, the shrine and lamps aremultiplied and a shack can be seen. Stage reminiscent of Samurai Shodown II and Samurai Shodown V Special.
    3) Kamui Kotan, Autumn - Nakoruru: A forest on an autumn day. Various animals, a small waterfall, trees and the village feature in the background.
    4) Kumanokodo - Hanzo: A dark forest. Features trees, a shrine, lamps and statues, besides some vegetation. Similar to the stage in Samurai Shodown I.
    5) Pirate Galleon or On The Galleon (A.K.A. Galleon Senjyo) - Galford: The deck of a pirate ship. Other ships appear in the background and the crew can be seen, as well as barrels, cannons and ropes. Similar to the stages of Samurai Shodown I and II.
    6) Shibaigoya (A.K.A. The Kabuki Stage) - Kyoshiro: The famous stage which Kyoshiro performs his Kabuki act. Features sakura trees, a Kanji sign, painted walls and an audience watching the fight. Stage reminiscent of Samurai Shodown I, II and III.
    7) Uduki (A.K.A. Early Summer) - Jubei: A open bamboo forest. Features shacks, stones and a lamp. Also can be seen a gate in the background. Stage reminiscent of Samurai Shodown I and II.
    8) Green Hell - Tam Tam: Tam Tam's birthplace. The fight takes place on a bridge next to a river, a waterfall and the ruins of the Mayan city.
    9) Minerva no Ma (A.K.A. Hall of Minerva) - Charlotte: The new version of the salon of the de Colde family. Features a new portrait showing all the characters in the game (the same showed in the first trailer), a red carpet, chandeliers and vases with red roses. Stage reminiscent of Samurai Shodown II.
    10) Mikatagahara (A.K.A. Mikatagahara Field) - Genjuro: The new version of the famous dandelion field on a full moon night with a red sky. Features mountains and dead trees in the background, besides pathways through the field. Stage reminiscent of Samurai Shodown II.
    11) Rakucyu Sanmonmae (A.K.A. Before The Temple Gate) - Yashamaru: A courtyard of a temple complex at night. Features trees, lamps, moutains, flying birds and a forest, in the background.
    12) Sakura of Shizuka: A courtyard of an alternative temple. A sakura tree and the temple, besides the stairs, can be seen. In the second version of the stage, only the sakura tree is featured. Associated with Shizuka.
    13) Dojo: A empty dojo with small windows and a samurai sword in the background. Kuroko can be seen judging the matches.
    DLC Stages
    14) Kamui Kotan, Winter - Rimururu: The same stage as Nakoruru, but in the depths of winter. Leafless trees, snow-covered ground and forest animals feature.
    15) Sumidagawa - Kazuki: A wooden pontoon on the river during the New Year celebrations. A large wooden bridge and multiple boats feature, and fireworks fill the sky.

Edited by Ryu-Sen - 28/6/2019, 15:55

11.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Forse perchè hai aggiornato e son saltate fuori... il dojo lo mettono come DLC stage, quella di Rimururu ovviamente è DLC.
    Quella del boss non so se è selezionabile nel vsCPU :mmm: .

12.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status

13.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Trailer di Mina Majikina (Samurai Shodown reboot o quel che sia).
    Per la serie "i DLC che manco piglierei gratis"... e io che volevo Gen An, o Sieger. :(
    No, la majikina XD
    Ma poi che è quel pokemon che ha in braccio?
    Però fisicata la signorina eh, quello fì.

14.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Oh... a me SamSho piace anche, su MAME li ho tutti, però co' ste camerierine "pedo oriented" (o maid) hanno anche rotto tre quarti di minchia :asd: .
    Samurai?
    Bene, dateci qualche cazzuto samurai, non ste porcherie degne della Arc System... O_o

28 replies since 10/9/2018, 15:29   464 views